Мотивация для тех, кто обучает
Искала материалы по управлению временем, нашла – мотивирующие цитаты для тренеров от компании ABC
Переводить не буду – нужен литературный перевод, а на него времени нет.
1."Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
2. "Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction."
JOHN F KENNEDY
3. "We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run over."
4. "We have two ears, one mouth that we may listen the more and talk the less."
5. "I know that you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
6. "People are not disturbed by things, but by the view they take of them."
EPICTETUS, GREEK PHILOSOPHER
7. "On two occasions you should learn to keep your mouth shut – when swimming and when angry."
8. "The average man finds life very uninteresting as it is. And I think that the reason why, is that he is always waiting for something to happen to him instead of setting to work to make things happen."
9. "Nothing interferes with my concentration. You could put on an orgy in my office and I wouldn't look up. Well, maybe once."
10. "Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."
11. "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL
12. "It's funny but the more I practice the luckier I get."
13. "If you are leaping a ravine, the moment of take-off is a bad time to be considering alternative strategies."
14. "Training that brings about no change is as effective as a parachute that opens on the first bounce."
15. "You don't have to be sick to get better."
16. "Spoon feeding in the long run teaches us nothing but the shape of the spoon."
17."If one person says that you are a horse, smile at them.
If two people say that you are a horse, give it some thought.
If three people say you are a horse, go out and buy a saddle."
18. "One thing's for sure. If we keep doing what we're doing, we're going to keep getting what we're getting. One definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expect different results."
19. "If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
20. "I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs, but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."
GEORGE S PATTON